Part Time Speech Teletherapist At Home Opportunity - School Focus
School Based Speech Teletherapist (CCC SLP) At Home Opportunity - Immediate Interview for Next Year
Vocovision gives clinicians the ability to work solely from home while still servicing their students during school hours. Our live interactive platform makes it a breeze to transition your years of exceptional onsite skills to virtual skills that you can practically perform anywhere in the world!
Previous teletherapy experience is not required, but we prefer a candidate who has knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Next School Year
- Provide direct therapy and indirect services to the district virtually
- Work from Home (No Travel)
- Masters level degree in Speech Pathology
- Hold a State issued license for North Carolina or Georgia (or willing to start license process immediately)
- ASHA Certification
- Willingness to obtain another state license if needed
- Full time preferred; Part time accepted for right candidate
- 28 - 38 hours weekly
- Monday - Thursday (Direct Time)
- 1099 Assignment
- WORK FROM HOME
Start your career as a virtual speech therapist by sending your resume and references to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for quick reply and consultation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled