Part Time Speech Therapy(CCC-SLP) - Spring Start - Teletherapy
Part Time Speech Therapy (CCC-SLP) - Spring Start - Teletherapy
No need to move nor relocate!
Stay Safe, Stay Well!
This position is a tele-therapy position, and is ideal for a goal and detail oriented, self-starter who is comfortable with using technology and working from home.
- Two years experience working in a school
- Experience working with children from Kindergarten to Middle School
- Prior experience with IEPs
- ASHA certified
- Willing to get licensed in additional state and maintain license in state of residence
- 28 - 38 hours per week
- Assess and diagnose students with a wide variety of impairments
- Monitor and report student progress to teachers and school administrators as necessary
- Provide teletherapy in a one on one session, or in a group setting to a brick and mortar school via the internet
- Collaborate with other therapists and school administrators via email, web portal, and telephone regarding student progress and goals
- Attend IEP meetings (remotely) as necessary
Interviews will be taking place early in Spring Semester. Send your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for quick reply!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled