Part Time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)
VocoVision is working with a school district in Arizona looking to hire a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to work remotely with students K-12.
Take advantage of the freedom that working remote has to offer and forget commuting! Clinical and Technical support/guidance is provided to ensure success!
- Part-Time, 1 hour/day, 3-4 days/week
- Work from Home, 100% remote
- Small caseload - 1:1 with a Kindergarten student
- Ready to interview ASAP!
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- AZ State License/Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2 years school-based experience preferred, but not required
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@VocoVision.com or call 678-497-4792.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled