Part Time TeleSpeech Opportunity (CCC SLP)
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) provides all learners an educational opportunity that allows for the development of speech-language skills for the purposes of accessing regular and special education services.The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting.
- Contract (1099)
- Part-time (26 - 30 hours weekly)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Georgia OR Florida OR Virginia Licensure as SLP
- Willing to get licensed in aforementioned or additional state
- ASHA Certification
- Develop IEPs and implement educational learning plans to meet the speech-language needs, interests, and abilities of the students on caseload
- Employ a variety of instructional and therapeutic techniques, interventions, and media consistent with the physical limitations of the location and capabilities of the students
Email your resume and 2 professional references to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled