Part-time Virtual School SLP
Remote School Speech Therapist Job - 10 hours a week
We connect schools with the highly qualified Teletherapists and teachers they need to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our jobs allows our SLPs to collaborate with other teachers and members of the school’s team team, and work on a full-year, or short-term basis. As the country’s most reliable source of telepractice services, we work with virtual schools everywhere to give them access to premium specialized educational and therapy services in a way that seamlessly integrates with their existing platforms. If you’re interested in a Idaho based work from home SLP job, see details below:
- PK-12 caseload
- ???????10 hours
- Evaluations, report writing, and case management
- Flexible hours
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If this is not the work-from-home SLP job, or state that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Sr. Director of Virtual Educational Resources
VocoVision | ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled