Part-Time Virtual SLP (100% WFH)
We are currently seeking licensed and tech savvy speech language pathologist to service a small caseload of grade students.
You will working with students to express themselves confidently, clearly and effectively while collaborating with a supportive on-site team.
- Conduct virtual assessments to identify speech and language disorders
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans
- Provide virtual therapy sessions
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success
Please note the position is completely remote and will require the following:
- SLP license or ability to obtain license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of schools experience (some exceptions)
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
If you are interested, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Samiya Steers directly at (470)-299-1188 to discuss this position further.
Interested in similar positions? VocoVision partners with schools nationwide to provide onsite and tele-therapy speech services. Contact Samiya Steers today to discuss openings in your desired location/state.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled