Passionate Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to provide virtual therapy services to K-12 students in a California school district. As a Virtual SLP, you will work from the comfort of your own home while making a positive impact on the lives of children in need.
- Provide speech-language therapy services to K-12 students through a virtual platform.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Work collaboratively with parents, teachers, and other professionals to ensure successful therapy outcomes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans.
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district.
- Use virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting.
- Maintain professional licensure and liability insurance.
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology.
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology in the state of California.
- Minimum of two years of school-based experience.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology.
- Comfortable working as a 1099 contractor and providing your own liability insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and motivated SLP who is passionate about helping students achieve their communication goals. Apply now to become a part of our team and make a difference in the lives of students!
Jeff Volosin- Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.