Pennsylvania School in Need of Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
A Pennsylvania school district is in need of a passionate and self-motivated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher! Full-time is preferred, but willing to accept part-time help! Candidates would have an elementary caseload.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Pennsylvania DHHT certification
- 2 years of experience working in a school setting
- Must have desktop or laptop, microphone, and webcam
- Software and training will be provided
- Will have on-site staff assistance
Submit a copy of your resume via email for immediate consideration! For further information, please give me a call or shoot me a text or email!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled