Pennsylvania School SLP wanted for teletherapy | 22/23 School Year
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Pennsylvania
The ideal candidate will be able to work full time hours and have experience with teletherapy. Caseload details have not been set but the school will take into account the abilities of the Speech Language Pathologists when determining caseload.
- Job requires Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Must have Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position-can go through clinical interview to bypass this
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected] I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled