Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist - Fully Remote
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Vacancy Pennsylvania
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Pennsylvania in need of a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software, onboarding, and technical support to ensure success for the clinician, students, and school district.
- Master s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Pennsylvania
- Active Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
- Recent experience in schools
- 2+ years preferred
- IEP Experience
- Part-time applicants also encouraged!
Obtain the work/life balance you deserve by sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Dean McKenzie, at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled