Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist Job-Digital School-Based
Attention to all SLPs interested in a VIRTUAL work opportunity!
VocoVision has been working with a school district in Pennsylvania currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a full-time teletherapy position for an esteemed, talented, and highly qualified SLP working virtually.
- Active License in the state of Pennsylvania AND residing state (if applicable)
- Master s Degree
- ASHA CCC s
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 2 Years of School-Based Experience Minimum
Job Details Include:
- Caseload: grades K-12 (More details upon interview)
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child s areas of need and progress of development.
Perks and Other Information:
- 1099 Contractor Position
- Guaranteed Hours
- Weekly Pay
- Access to our Clinical and Technical Team for support
- Exclusive Access to our Therapy Material
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach out to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Sunbelt Staffing | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled