Pennsylvania Speech-Language Pathologist Remote
Pennsylvania Speech-Language Pathologist – Remote
Technology has improved the way we live our lives in many ways. One mechanism of improvement is online video platforms that allow people to connect from virtually anywhere. VocoVision utilizes an online platform to connect students in underserved areas with passionate and highly qualified therapists across the United States.
In addition to serving students that may not receive the help otherwise, therapists enjoy the advantage of working from home, cutting out transportation costs and hassle, and decreasing their exposure to illness. All software, training, and support will be provided to the therapist by VocoVision.
Join us today at VocoVision as an SLP in Pennsylvania!
- Master’s Degree in Speech or Communication Disorders
- SLP Licensed in Pennsylvania
- Recent school-based experience (2 years minimum)
- Work from home
- Decrease transportation costs (gas + wear and tear)
- No travel
- Decrease exposure to illness
- Software, training, and technical support provided
- 1099 contract position
If you’re living in another state but licensed in the state of Pennsylvania as an SLP, apply today!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled