Pennsylvania - Speech Language Pathologist - Teletherapy
We’re immediately seeking a highly motivated SLP to begin a position working remotely with a PA based district. If you have a heart for students and simply need more flexibility, At VocoVision, our mission is to attract, empower and retain the finest speech clinicians, psychologists, and educators so that every person working in a school, or attending classes, can manifest their full potential regardless of their immediate resources. Making a difference in the lives of all those who shape the future, from speech to teaching, is our daily goal. If you feel the same way, please read up on the remote full time SLP job, apply, and then contact [email protected] with your resume and 3 references.
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pay for hours contracted guaranteed
- Continued education
- Technical training and tech team support
- Clinical team support
- Digital library
- Direct and indirect hours paid for
If you’re interested in this virtual school SLP position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 538-6731 with any questions you may have.
vocovision, teletherapy, ASHA CCCs,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled