Pennsylvania Virtual SLP (Full-Time)
A wonderful school district in Pennsylvania is in need of a self-motivated professional to support students on a remote basis. Candidates would have the opportunity to set their own schedule! SLP's would be responsible for administering assessments, creating IEPs based off assessment results, establishing achievable goals, and ensuring all required staff are knowledgeable on individual student needs.
What You Can Expect:
- Full-Time or Part-Time available!
- High school caseload
- Must be able to pass technology screening
- Software and training provided
- Start immediately and work through the end of the school year
What You Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Pennsylvania License
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
To be considered for the position, please email your resume to Amanda.Sanders@vocovision.com. For further inquiry, give me a call at 770-776-2136.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled