PennsylvaniaTelePosition for State Licensed School Psychologist
Pennsylvania TelePosition for State Licensed School Psychologist
Today, working from home is become more and more popular. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. At Vocovision, becoming a remote School Psychologist gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
Vocovision provides clinical and technical training for all our School Psychs with the ability to create your own work schedule within the school district’s school schedule.
• Masters Level Degree in Psychology
• Set IEP goals
• Licensed through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disorders
Advantages for TeleTherapy
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to become a School Psych, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call me at 770-325-0321.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled