PreSchool Virtual SLP
Early Intervention Teletherapy SLP Job Opening - 1.0 FTE
If you're a self-starter, seeking a remote speech job that values you, you can finally discover the true benefit of a flexible virtual job when you join the VocoVision team.
The school professionals and service providers who work with us are already some of the best in the country. So, how do we help you be the best you possibly can be? By guaranteeing your hours, paying for direct and indirect services, and of course, giving you access to our VocoVision Clinical Support Team. These are licensed educators who have been in your shoes, that make sure each telepractitioner has the training and the tools they need to effectively help their students in a virtual setting.
If you're looking for work that works for your lifestyle - we've got you covered!
- PreK Population
- Flexible Scheduling
- Immediate start
- Full School year
VocoVision School Speech Therapists will:
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Create therapy materials and developed therapy groups for varying skill levels
- Execute evaluations and assist with behavior plans and crisis intervention
- Have experience with cognition, dysphagia, and articulation
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Be guaranteed their assigned hours
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Independent contracts
- Have established ASHA CCCs
- Be licensed in the state they practice in as well as the state they live in
- Have 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
If you are seeking our on-site options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have in person and assistant opportunities available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you started with one of our amazing schools.
If interested, please apply, and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled