Provide Online Services as a Tele-therapist for Illinois
Work from Home as a Speech Pathologist in Illinois
A school district in Illinois is looking to fill a fulltime or part time SLP position. The Speech Pathologist will work with a mild to moderate caseload. Speech Pathologist’s should have experience with AAC and assistive technology devices and with writing IEP’s. Soliant provides clinical and technical training for all therapists before beginning the job, in addition to tech/clinical support when the position begins.
- Remote position
- 1099 Position
- Guaranteed Hours pay – direct and indirect services.
- District has already created a schedule for the SLP
- Pre-K – 2nd grade caseload
- 33.5 hours total on the schedule
- Approximately 4 hours and 10 minutes weekly of direct services
- Wednesday is district early release day
- Tuesday is IEP day
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Illinois Speech State license, PEL Educator Certification
- Active State license in state you reside in if other than Illinois
- Approximately 2 years of school-based experience as SLP
- Must be Tech Savvy (zoom knowledge)
Are you interested? Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected] or click APPLY NOW below to submit application directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled