Psychologist For A School-Based Position
Full-time School Psychologist
Summary of the School Psych Position
We are currently looking for a candidate to work-from-home with a school district in the state of Colorado as a School Psychologist. This is a wonderful opportunity with a supportive and empathic team.
The right person will provide a continuum of psychological services that support regular and special educational students grades K-12, as well as the overall school program; Responsibilities may include counseling, consultation with parents, teachers, counselors, social workers, special education providers, administrative staff, and outside agencies.
- Consult with personnel at the school to identify students that have learning or adjustment difficulties
- Conduct psycho-educational evaluations that include record reviews, formal and informal testing, in-class observation of how students function
- Conduct or participate in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Participate in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
- Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator
- 22/23 SY
- Start date: ASAP
- Monday - Friday
- Contract work
- 1099 position
- Weekly tax free pay
- Master's Degree or higher in School Psychology
- Teaching license in the state of Colorado
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a School Psychologist
- Must be proficient in administration, scoring, and interpretation of a wide variety of psychological and psychometric instruments
- Must have a thorough understanding of child development, special education, classroom dynamics and instructional strategies
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills in rendering solutions to various District human resource issues
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with District personnel, the general public, and work with diverse groups
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you wish to be immediately considered for this School Psychologist position, please do the following ASAP:
- Email me an updated copy of your resume and at least three references to [email protected]
- Call 813-543-9884.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
VocoVision| Trusted Partner of ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled