Receiving applications! - Part time - REMOTE - SLP | Dryden, MI | 23-24 NSY
PART TIME - Speech Language Pathologist
This is NOT an opening for SLPAs. To be considered candidates must be certified through ASHA and obtained their CCCs.
- 2023-2024 NSY
- Must have active license in MI
- Caseload: K-12
- Provide assessments and interpret results
- Attend IEP meetings and contribute to plans
- Conduct appropriate interventions in accordance with student IEPs
- Complete paperwork & documentation in a timely manner
Please send an updated copy of your resume and references to ja[email protected] to be considered immediately.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled