Remote (1099 Pay) | Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity | Oregon
Are you seeking an opportunity to work from the comfort of your home? VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position with a school districted in Oregon. This is a great full-time opportunity for the remainder of the school year.
VocoVision’s telepractice jobs offer more flexibility and greater possibilities. When you partner with us, you get access to some of the country’s best work-from-home opportunities. You will also discover that as a teletherapist you are better able to balance between your work schedule and day-to-day life.
- Contract Position: ASAP - End of School Year
- Full Time: 30+ Hours/Week
- Caseload: K-12th Grade, 20-30 Kiddos
- Duties: Direct Service, Articulation
- Required: CCC's
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed or willing to get licensed in the state of OR
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled