Remote (1099 Pay) | Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Opportunity | San Bernardino, CA
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) this upcoming school year for a virtual contract position with a school district in California.
Regardless of location, every student should have access to the world’s leading telepractice professionals. At VocoVision, we help children reach their potential from anywhere.
- Contract Position
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Full Time
- 37.5 Hours/Week
- Monday - Friday
- K-12th Grade
- 95 Kiddos (Split Caseload with 2 Other TVIs)
- Attend IEPs, Admin Work, Consultant to School Staff, etc
- Requires a Master's Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Must have CA Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- School experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-328-1742 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled