Remote Adaptive Physical Educator
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated APE to join our team at VocoVision as a remote teacher. As a remote APE, you will have the opportunity to work from home while providing essential services to students in need.
- Full 23/24 school year
- Part-Time (Less than 5 hrs/week)
- Multi-age students
- Evaluations and consultations
- 100% remote opportunity
- Interviewing this week!
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect time
- Weekly compensation
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, plus virtual intervention/therapy materials
- Provide individualized instruction to meet the unique needs of students
- Collaborate with other educators and support staff to enhance the overall learning experience
- Utilize technology to facilitate remote learning and engagement
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing timely feedback to students and parents
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Valid Ohio teaching certification in Adaptive Physical Education or endorsement
- Proven experience in adaptive physical education, preferably in a remote setting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable using virtual learning platforms and technology tools.
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled