Remote Alabama School SLP Job
Virtual Speech Therapist Job | Full-time School CCC-SLP | AL
Are you looking for an exciting new start? VocoVision and an amazing school in Alabama are looking for someone to start as soon as possible as a virtual Speech Language Pathologist! If we find amazing fit for the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now to start lining up the interview process.
- PreK-12th grade population
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- Itinerant openings available
- Direct services
- Life Skills
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions
- Provides instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Provides consultation and assists general classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges
- Commands good verbal and written skills
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts a screening program to identify learners with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined School
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Provide professional development in identifying speech/language impairments
- Attend child study team meetings as requested
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Develop individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Please e-mail me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled