Remote at Home Speech Therapist (SLP)- Teletherapy - California
Remote at Home Speech Therapist (SLP) - Teletherapy - California
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for evaluating and identifying students with communication disorders that may include the areas of language, articulation, voice and fluency.
APPLY NOW - Interviews are being scheduled.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certified via ASHA
- Knowledge of online IEP platforms a plus
- Two years schools experience preferred
- Contract (1099)
- Part-time Flex Hours (28 - 38 hours)
- Consistent Schedule
- Part-time Caseload
- The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting
- Develop appropriate IEPs based on students’ strengths and weaknesses, choosing materials to meet the needs, age, and cultural differences of each student
- Schedule interventions using a variety of service delivery models, including classroom intervention, consultation/collaboration and pull-out as appropriate to meet student needs in the least restrictive setting
If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please send your resume to email@example.com for expedited reply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled