Remote Captionist Job in Minnesota - Deaf and Hard of Hearing Interpreter
Virtual Educational Interpreter for the Deaf Needed in Minnesota
Are you looking for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career from the comfort of your home? Here at VocoVision, we have just what every virtual interpreter needs. Our company drives innovation in the academic world, connecting schools with expert remote instructional and service providers. Right now, we’re working with multiple districts in MN to fill online C-Print Interpreter jobs; full-time and part-time, for this semester and the upcoming school year. If you too have a passion for what we do, giving students and families access to the therapy services they need, see more details below.
- K-8th grade caseload
- Direct services
- C-Print interpreting
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- Full-school year and next school year
- The C-print interpreter will work under the direction and supervision of the DHHTs and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in interpreting and communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school based interpreting, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in interpreting or certification from RID
Why Partner with Us for Teletherapy?
- Not only are you guaranteed to work 100% from home, but your hours and caseload are guaranteed as well.
- You can reap the benefits of independent contracting without sacrificing support.
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
If this is not the work-from-home C-Print interpreting job or state that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled