Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Maryland
A Maryland school district is in need of a passionate and self-motivated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to support an elementary caseload on a full-time basis! Teachers must be comfortable with IEPs and ITPs, assessments, and supporting students in mastering specialized skills all while working off-site.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Maryland DHHT certification
- 2 years of experience
Working Remote Info:
- Must have desktop or laptop, microphone, and webcam
- Software and training will be provided
- IT and Clinical Team support
- Will have on-site staff assistance
Submit a copy of your resume via email for immediate consideration! For further information, give me a call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled