Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Tele-Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Colorado school district needs a passionate and self-motivated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to support a few students on a full-time basis! Teachers must be comfortable with IEPs and ITPs, assessments, and supporting students in mastering specialized skills all while working off-site.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Colorado Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- 37.5 Hours/Week
- Moderate ASL Knowledge
Working Remote Info:
- Must have desktop or laptop, microphone, and webcam
- Software and training will be provided
- IT and Clinical Team support
- Will have on-site staff assistance
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled