Remote EC (Special Education) Teacher in North Carolina
Remote EC Teacher
VocoVision is looking for a Remote EC (Special Education) Teacher to work with a district in North Carolina. This is a remote position that requires a strong commitment to providing exceptional education to students with diverse learning needs. The ideal candidate will have experience in special education, excellent communication skills, and a passion for making a positive impact on students' lives.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide remote instruction and support to students, ensuring they meet their educational goals.
- Collaborate with other educators, parents, and support staff to create a comprehensive learning plan for each student.
- Assess and track student progress, adjusting teaching methods as needed to address individual learning styles.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes students' social and emotional well-being.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in special education practices and technologies.
- Master s degree in Special Education
- Valid North Carolina Teaching License with EC endorsement.
- 2+ years of experience working in EC classrooms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially in a remote teaching environment.
- Knowledge of IEP development and implementation.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Familiarity with virtual learning platforms and technology.
- Full-time: 37.5 hours/week
- Middle school (6-8) classroom
- 1099 contract
- Direct instruction, case management, and IEP meetings
If this position sounds like a good fit for you and your career, reach out to VocoVision Account Executive Dean McKenzie with your resume and 2-3 references at [email protected], or call/text at 678-920-5938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled