Remote Full Time School Psychologist in Michigan.
Virtual/Teletherapy Licensed Specialist in School Psychology
Discover the true benefit of a flexible virtual job when you join the VocoVision team. Begin a school career that allows you to provide special education, mental health, or speech services with our team of dedicated professionals to help you each step of the way.
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? VocoVision has teamed up with an excellent school district in Michigan looking for someone to join their team as a Remote School Psychologist for the upcoming school year for a position based in the Marshall area! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Full Time
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- Position Description: General Duties, but not limited to
- Interpretation, Evaluations, Re-Evaluations, Initial Report Writing, IEP Meetings
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- 1099 Position
- Master's Degree and or Doctorate Degree in School Psychology
- Must be Licensed in Michigan
- Michigan State Education
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled