Remote (Full-time) Speech Language Pathologist Needed in La Crosse, Wisconsin
Full-time Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Wisconsin
VocoVision is seeking an empathetic and organized full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team and work for an esteemed school district in Wisconsin, servicing their students for the upcoming school year.
- Full-time positions available
- K-12 caseload, 2 school sites
- Caseload of students that are placed out of district
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed Wisconsin SLP (CCC)
- WI DPI certificate
- 2-3 years in a school setting (or undergo a clinical exception if not)
- Preferred to have virtual experience but not required
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-638-5385 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled