Remote Idaho Tele-Speech Opportunity
JOB SUMMARY: A school district is looking for an experienced Speech Therapist to join their team! The Idaho Speech Language Pathologist will coordinate with the director and perform speech language pathology services as assigned by district leaders.
- Carry out student's IEPs determining appropriate progression of students within the realm of the established IEPs.
- Perform tests and treatments individually or with assistance as needed.
- Collaborate with occupational therapists, physical therapists, parents and other members of the IEP team relative to individual student IEP and progress.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
Licensure: Idaho SLP licensure and Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours)
*Accepting part-time candidates*
- 2 years of school experience (Preferred)
- Tele-therapy experience (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- ID state SLP license (Required)
- CCC (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- No traffic
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled