Remote K-12 Psychologist **Full-Time**
VocoVision is encouraging highly qualified School Psych's to apply for a remote position with an Arizona school district to perform and monitor Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet their individual needs. The ideal candidate must be willing to work from home and have a flexibility in their availability. Let us help you make your life better, so you can make other lives better!
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
- Must be willing to go into the school 2-4 times a month
- K-12th grade case load
- Responsibilities include writing reports, attending meetings and IEPs
- Doctoral/Master's degree
- Licensed in AZ
- NASP Certified preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Must pass a tech screening test
If you are interested in advancing your career as a School Psychologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled