**REMOTE K-12 SLP ACCEPTING APPLICANTS**
We are currently accepting applicants that are certified in Ohio and are interested in working remotely. This is a position is for a school district that needs services that a SLP can provide. Please read the following information that is listed below.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Acknowledge individual student learning needs and develop strategies that must be addressed
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- OH state certified
- 2+ years of school experience
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from your house
- Eliminate transportation expenses
- Hours are very flexible
- Higher student success rates
If you are eager in expanding your skills as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled