Remote Maine Speech Language Pathologist for remainder of this school year-- WFH
VocoVision is actively looking to hire dedicated and experienced Speech Therapists to join our team of Tele-Therapists. The demand for speech therapists is rapidly rising, we are offering candidates to work from home and still dedicate their time/services to assisting students nationwide!
Why work with VocoVision? We work with schools to break down barriers in education and help students rise above their challenges and realize their full potential. Finding and hiring the nation's best skilled speech service providers is the first step. We make sure your abilities can translate to a virtual environment. We provide the tools our tele-therapist need to teach, assess, interpret and more. We provide the school districts you will serve with the appropriate digital solution. The outcome is your own unique virtual education program that is engaging and functional.
What you can bring:
- Ability to create IEPs and collaborate virtually with teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides, and parents to ensure that the student is on track to reach their full potential.
- Ability to assess and use a wide range of techniques that will allow students to shine.
- Ability to utilize the use of digital workbooks, software programs, and online activities.
- Ability to diagnose, assess, and create a comprehensive treatment plan to correct these speech conditions your students may have.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Speech License within the state you reside in if not licensed in Maine DOE
- 2 years of recent experience working with school aged children
- PC or Laptop that can pass a Tech Screening
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled