Remote need for a Speech Pathologist
Soliant VocoVision currently has a need for a Speech Pathologist in Illinois.
A school district in Illinois is currently looking for a Bilingual Speech Therapist to fill this position. The SLP will work with a caseload of mild to moderate K- 12 students. The Speech Pathologist should have experience with writing IEP’s. VocoVision will provide clinical and technical training for all therapists before beginning the job in addition to tech/clinical support when the position begins. You will have a team of support to make sure your assignment runs smoothly.
- Remote position
- This is a 1099 Contracted position
- Guaranteed Hours with same rate pay – direct & indirect services
- Must obtain liability insurance by start date
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Illinois Speech license
- PEL teaching certification
- Out of state applicants must have an active license in the state they currently live
- Approximately 2 years of in school-based experience as SLP
Are you interested? Please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled