Remote Occupational Therapist Needed for Indiana
A school district in Indiana is looking for an occupational therapist to provide virtual services to students K-12 for this school year. This job is full time and is covering an early childhood caseload. We are interviewing candidates immediately.
With the help of our nationwide network, schools and school districts can get in touch with highly skilled teachers and therapists in any location in the nation. Students, families, schools, and communities have access to educational staff members who possess the specialized clinical and linguistic abilities they require. Additionally, those educators have more chances to use their skills wherever they are required.
- 1099 contract
- Full-time hours wanted but part time is considered
- Identify student disabilities and promote physical/mental health and well-being
- February 6, 2023- May 26, 2023 (or end of school year)
- Hours per week: 40
- Number of buildings: 6
- Grade levels/age group: PK – 12+ or 3 years -22 years old 3-22 years
- Number of days needed per week: 4-5
- Masters degree or higher
- Licensed OT in Indiana state- already active
- At least two years of school-based experience preferred
- Able to pass a tech screening
If this position interests you please email your resume to me Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call me directly for more information at 678-367-4912! If I am away I will get back with you within 24-48 hours of your call.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled