Remote Occupational Therapist Position in Washington
Job Description: Remote Washington School Occupational Therapist
We are seeking a School Occupational Therapist to provide remote services to K-12 students in a Washington School.
- Master s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Washington State License as an Occupational Therapist
- Washington Teaching Certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an Occupational Therapist in a school setting (some exceptions apply).
- Proficient in using teletherapy platforms and technology to deliver remote services.
- Conduct virtual assessments to determine students' motor, sensory, and functional skills, and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide virtual occupational therapy sessions to students, addressing their goals and objectives outlined in Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
- Collaborate with teachers, special education teams, and parents to implement strategies and techniques that promote students' participation and success within the educational environment.
- Monitor students' progress, document therapy sessions, and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of interventions and outcomes.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings to provide input on students' progress, needs, and required adjustments to therapy plans.
- Flexibility to work remotely from any location within Washington.
- Weekly compensation.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' educational and developmental journeys.
If you're interested in this position, please submit your resume online or via email at [email protected]. You can also call or text 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled