Remote Ohio Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Looking for your next opportunity that lets you work from home and have a flexible schedule? Our virtual SLP position could be the perfect fit! Caseload is elementary and middle school students. Job expectations include administering assessments/evaluations and building IEPs based off results, establishing goals for each student, and communicating needs to on-site staff. There are full-time and part-time opportunities available. Looking to fill immediately!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Ohio License
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
- Reliable internet service
- Laptop or desktop
- Webcam and microphone (detached or built-in)
- Basic computer skills
- For immediate consideration, submit a copy of your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled