Remote Online Sign Language Interpreter- Virginia
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide ASL services to students, but also the chance to work from home? At VocoVisionn you can do both! With our teletherapy option we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years.
VocoVision is looking for a certified educational sign language interpreters for a school district in Virginia. The sign language interpreter (SLI) will work one on one with students for the full school year.
- VA SLIs will need at least a 3.5 EIPA and passing score on the EIPA written test OR a VQAS (Virginia Quality Assurance Screening) Lvl 3
- Fluent in American Sign Language Responsibilities Responsible for the interpretation of lessons as taught by the classroom teacher
- Assist hearing impaired students in the interaction and communication with hearing students and staff
- 2 years of experience working with schools
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
- Paid for direct and indirect services at same rate
- Work from Home
To apply or seek more information please contact at [email protected] or call directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled