Remote Online Teletherapy - Speech Pathology - Immediate Interview
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is responsible for evaluating and identifying students with communication disorders that may include the areas of language, articulation, voice and fluency. The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting. As a VocoVision SLP you will have access to supplemental resources such as lessons, evaluations and games to assist you with your teaching. There is also access to materials from other SLPs all over the country working from home.
- Full-time (34 - 37.5 hours)
- Duration of Spring Semester
- Possible Summer or Fall Extension
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Equivalent Missouri Licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
Prior experience in schools is preferred.
- Develop appropriate IEPs based on students’ strengths and weaknesses, choosing materials to meet the needs, age, and cultural differences of each student
- Instruct assigned support staff to provide information on communicative disorders, use of assistive devices and feeding techniques
- Schedule interventions using a variety of service delivery models, including classroom intervention, consultation/collaboration and pull-out as appropriate to meet student needs in the least restrictive setting
Email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com today for immediate review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled