Remote Part Time Michigan Special Education Teacher Needed- Maine
VocoVision understands that Special Education Teachers are hard working individuals and are searching for a SPED teacher to join the Teletherapy world.
VocoVision is a platform that districts utilize to secure teleservices, but also is a trusted provider of contractual Special Education Teachers that focus on improving the quality of student lives that are receiving services. Many special education students can thrive with our engaging, interactive online model. IEPs are virtual which allows all parties to interact effortlessly.
- Must be licensed through the State Board of Education in Maine
- Maine Teaching Certification active
- Masters in teaching students with Special Needs
- Part-time, 10 hours/week, 2hrs/day
- 100% virtual position
- Provide tutoring to 1 student virtually
- Student is a 14-year-old male in 7th grade
- Student is performing well below grade level
- Student has significant behaviors that parent will have to be present to handle
- Facilitation in place
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work from the comfort of your own home and office space
- Equal Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- 100% real-time support throughout your assignment from our ops, technical and clinical team
- Virtual training provided before the beginning of your assignment to ensure an easy start
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy,
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this opportunity, please email a copy of your most updated resume directly to Kelly Perez at [email protected] or call directly at 678-367-4912
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled