Remote Part-Time School Social Worker Needed in MA
A Massachusetts school is in need of a certified school social worker for 2020 extended school year.
If you have always been interested in tele-services and never had the opportunity to apply, this time is now! This district will be looking to interview by the end of the week!!
What you need to know:
- Must be licensed as a School Social Worker in Massachusetts
- Must have teaching credentials
- 2 years school experience (preferred)
- 10 Hours Per Week
- Mon-Thr/2.5-Hrs Per Day
- Work Hours: 10:30am – 12:30pm
- 30-Minute Planning Period
- Small Student Caseload
- K-12 Students
- Phone/Zoom Interview
To be considered, please send a copy of your resume to Jessica Pulliam at Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com. Please call me directly at 678-459-1115 for any questions or concerns.