Remote Position for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in South Dakota
As a VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you’ll use your expertise to provide assessment, intervention and treatment for students who need your services most. By transferring your knowledge and skills to a teletherapy role, you’ll expand your opportunities to connect with children, families and school districts across the country. A school district in South Dakota is looking for two qualified candidate to join their team!
- Full Time (8:00am-4:00pm Monday through Friday)
- Start Date: ASAP- End of school year
- Birth- 21 year old caseload
- IEPs, testing, assessments, treatment
- More details upon interview
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of South Dakota
- School experience required
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Hannah Tobin, with an updated resume at [email protected] If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at 904-309-9664.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled