Remote Position - Full Time -Alpharetta, Georgia- Special Education Teacher - K-12
Remote Position - Full Time - Flint Michigan - Special Education Teacher - K-12
We are currently looking for a Special Education teacher to come on board for the 20-21 school year to fill a full-time position near Grand Rapids Michigan. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment.
- Administers various types of assessments i.e. performance assessments, formal and informal assessments, etc. to monitor student comprehension
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student's performance- behavior and other issues.
- Degree in Special Education
- Teaching Certification in Georgia
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled