Remote Position Speech Language Pathologist Camden, Maine K-12- Full Time
Remote Position – Speech Language Pathologist –Camden, Maine – K-12- Full – Time
A welcoming school district in Camden, Maine is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for the school term of 2020 - 2021. The selected candidate will be responsible for evaluating grade students and attending IEP meetings.
- Virtual with training on software
- Working with Elementary students
- Contract for the school term 2020 - 2021
- Flexible scheduling
- Experienced in school environment
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid license in Maine
- Home computer with high – speed internet
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled