Remote Position Speech Language Pathologist Full Time K-12 New Haven Connecticut
Remote Position – Speech Language Pathologist – Full – Time – K-12 – New Haven Connecticut
The selected Speech Language Pathologist will provide virtual speech therapy to K-12 students in the public-school districts. The SLP will connect with students using the Zoom platform by providing indirect and direct services.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
- Experience working with a diverse student population and the specific school demographics
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology
- Licensed in Connecticut
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Valid Teaching Certification in Connecticut
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled