Remote Position Speech Language Pathologist Kennesaw, Georgia K-12- Full Time
Remote Position – Speech Language Pathologist – Kennesaw, Georgia – K-12- Full – Time
A welcoming school district in Kennesaw, Georgia is seeking a speech language pathologist for the school term of 2020 - 2021. The selected candidate will be responsible for evaluating grade students and attending IEP meetings.
- Virtual with training on software
- Working with Elementary students
- Contract for the school term 2020 - 2021
- Flexible scheduling
- Experienced in school environment
- Master’s Degree in speech language pathology
- Valid license in Georgia
- Home computer with high – speed internet
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled