Remote Position Speech Language Pathologist Norman, OK
Remote Position – Speech Language Pathologist – Norman, OK
Plan and provide speech-language pathology services to students with speech or language, fluency and/or voice disorders. Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology
- Licensed in state of residence as an SLP
- Licensed or willing to get licensed for next school year in an additional state
- Non Supervised Experience within Schools Required
- Flexibility and Compassion for Students and Families a must
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled