REMOTE POSITION - Speech Therapist - Rhode Island
We are looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist for a great school district in Rhode Island.
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have an active SLP license in RI (CCC)
- At least 2 years of experience in schools
- Reliable internet connection
- Identifying students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessing students’ communication skills with evaluations and re-evaluations
- Developing and implementing IEPs and conducting IEP meetings
- Elementary to High School
- Full-time (around 32.5 hours per week)
- Weekly Pay
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0224 for more information.
Ryan Edwards | Account Executive | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled