Remote School Based Occupational Therapist - Georgia
A Georgia school district is looking to hire a part time, remote Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. Occupational Therapist will be working with a mild to moderate, K-12 caseload. Candidate should be able to implement specialized goals per the student’s IEP. Must be comfortable working independently and able to pass a tech screening.
- Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Issued License in the State of Georgia
- 2 years of experience in school setting required
- 3 Days/Week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Hourly Pay
- Eliminates travel hassles
- Toolkit and Assessments Provided
- Clinical and Technical Training Provided
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled